To celebrate the launch of Allrecipes in the UK, us and our friends at Waitrose are offering you the chance to win £100 worth of grocery vouchers by proving you know your basil from your bay leaves!
To prove yourself as the UK’s Cookery Mastermind you will need to do the following:
- Find the answers to the five questions listed below.
- Take the first letter of each answer to make a secret code.
- If your guess is correct you could stand a chance of winning a bumper weeks grocery shopping.
- What type of cheese is needed to make Nanmurat's legendary salad? Hint: Click here - Allrecipes.
- The Cobb Salad was invented in which country? Hint: Click here - Allrecipes.
- Which way does Norma Macmillian make her pear pudding? Hint: Click here - Allrecipes.
- Edie Moon's strawberry salad is both sweet and ______? Hint: Click here - Allrecipes.
- Polly Welby's heavenly chocolate mousse does not include which poultry product? Hint: Click here - Allrecipes.
Got your code?   Click here - Allrecipes - to enter the lucky draw.
Good luck and happy cooking!