Wednesday 16 July 2008

Winds of Change

It's nearly the fourth anniversary of this blog of mine. For most of the time, my blogging have been centred on anything food related. I thought of adding in different types of posts to fit in with the changing times - which really means the changing depth of my pocket. :) Okay okay let's call a spade a spade. In other words I will be posting paid advertisements here. I will not try to cover up my paid posts and try to pass them as personally my own. They will be here because I chose to and I hope you will still continue to visit this blog because I will definitely still be blogging on food and cooking and baking and lots of other things. If you're interested in the ad posts, do click on the accompanying links. If not, just click on by and ignore them. You'll still find nuggets of food stories and recipes around here.

Cheerio mi amigas! ;)

No comments: